Welsh Tartan Medium Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid
- SKU: AFP16W
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Fly Plaids, Featured, Welsh Tartans and Stuff
- Tags: Medium Weight, Special-Order, Welsh, Wool
- A beautiful accessory to match your Welsh Cilt
- Brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back
- 14oz medium weight premium wool
- Woven in Scotland and made by us in the U.S.A.
$135.00 – $300.00
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Fly Plaid (catalog tartan list N tartans)
Recommended as an accessory to match our Casual Kilts, Formal Kilts, and Phillabegs. As you can see from the picture, it is brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back. In general you want to choose a fly plaid made from the same fabric as your kilt. All sides are fringed or knotted, Measures about 30″ x 51″.
Note — Sizes are approximate, and can vary by an inch or two.
Woven and made in Wales. These fly plaids are made from 100% premium wool in your choice of mediumweight (13/14 oz) tartan.
Afallon/Avalon, Davies/Davis, Edwards, Ellis/Bellis, Evans/Bevan, Eynon/Beynon, Griffiths, Gwyn/Wynn, Harry/Parry, Hopkins, Howells/Powell, Hughes/Pugh, James, Jenkins, Jones/John, Lewis, Llewellyn, Lloyd, Madoc, Meredith, Morgan, Morris, Owen/Bowen, Phillips, Powys County, Pride of Wales, Protheroe, Rees/Preece, Rice/Price, Richards/Pritchard, Roberts/Probert, Rosser/Prosser, Spirit of Glyndwr Gold, Spirit of Glyndwr Grey, Spirit of Glyndwr Red, St Davids/Welsh National, Thomas, Vaughan, Watkins/Walters, Williams
Standard 36" x 58", XL 58" x 58"
Standard Fringe (4 Sides), Deep Fringe (4 Sides), Knotted (4 Sides)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Irish Claddagh Kilt Belt Buckle is full of meaning–two hands (friendship) hold a heart (love), topped by a crown (loyalty)
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches with good, solid construction and compatible with any standard kilt belt (2.25 inches wide)
- Made in Scotland this cast brass belt buckle with antiqued silver finish for practicality and style
- The Celtic knot design represents eternity–celebrate unbroken continuity with your Irish heritage
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- Made by world-renowned artist and craftsman Don McKee and is sturdy with intricate detail
- Features Scottish thistle symbol and represents Celtic bravery, determination, and nobility
- Fits any standard kilt belt (2.5 inches wide) and is appropriate for any kilted outfit
- Made in the USA from solid cast pewter