Quality Standard 3 inch Dirk Frog
Our Quality Standard 3 Inch Dirk Frog attaches to your belt with two snap closures. Made to fit 3″ kilt belts. The smaller loop slips through the metal bar on your dirk and closes with a button.
- Measures Approx. 3″ Long x 2″ Wide
- Double Snap Closure for Big Loop
- Trailer Hitch-Like Button Closure for Small Loop
Dirks and Daggers
We have plenty of daggers and dirks. Customers love our recently added Renaissance Dagger that comes with a beautifully embossed sheath. Everyone needs a bollock dagger! We started making a quality sheath for these, since we don’t love the basic sheath. If you would like an ornately decorated dagger, check out our Celtic Dagger. We have several Damascus dirks with the characteristic stripes of Damascus blades. One has an ornate rosewood handle. The grip has an ergonomic shape, and the guard features geometric metal banding. Another has an ebony wood handle with metal decoration. Lastly, our Damascus Rosewood Dirk has a spear point blade. Our affordable Knight’s Dagger has intricate scrolling filigree on the sheath. Scots make our Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk using a stag’s antler for the handle. They also use an antler to make our Stag Handle Damascus Steel Dirk.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!
- Made in the USA
- Quality leather
- Draw sword with the scabbard in place
- Adjustment for blade lengths up to 41 inches
- Fitting adjustment accommodates up to 50 inch chest size