Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGM1
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Stag
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
A truly authentic piece of Scottish tradition, this stag handle sgian dubh is hand-carved by highly skilled Scottish craftsmen. Carved from a red stag antler, each piece is unique in appearance and will look great tucked into your kilt hose. Our stag handle sgian dubh is paired with a stainless steel blade and a good-quality embossed leather sheath.
Celtic tradition regarded the stag as a powerful animal and a symbol of courage. Connect to these roots and display your nobility and power with this fine accessory that will enhance any traditional outfit.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measures 7.5 inches overall with a 4 inch blade
- Rustic wood handle and an authentic made-in-Scotland black sheath
- Traditionally tucked into the top of the kilt hose and worn on the same side as the dominant hand
- Old-fashioned look; pair with a great kilt or ancient kilt or wear it to a historical event
- The Bollock Dagger it suggests male anatomy and was traditionally used as a peasant utility knife in Scotland from the 1300s (similar to a dirk)
- It comes with a 7-inch stainless steel blade that measures 12 inches overall with a real wood handle
- Customize by upgrading to a good-quality black or brown leather sheath
- Add an interesting (if slightly bawdy) part of history to your collection. It also works as a fun conversation starter
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)