Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGM1
- Categories: Stag Collection, Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Celtic Knot, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag, Stainless Steel
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
Only 4 left in stock
A truly authentic piece of Scottish tradition, this stag handle sgian dubh is hand-carved by highly skilled Scottish craftsmen. Carved from a red stag antler, each piece is unique in appearance and will look great tucked into your kilt hose. Our stag handle sgian dubh is paired with a stainless steel blade and a good-quality embossed leather sheath.
Celtic tradition regarded the stag as a powerful animal and a symbol of courage. Connect to these roots and display your nobility and power with this fine accessory that will enhance any traditional outfit.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A quality black leather belt that is classic, stylish, and perfect for any occasion
- Made in Scotland and is the standard size for kilt belts at 2¼ inches wide
- Comes with a comfortable strap and buckle closure
- Available in a variety of waist sizes 28 inches to 68 inches
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)