Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGM1
- Categories: Stag Collection, Groomsman Gifts, Highland Accessories, Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Weaponry
- Tags: Antler, Celtic Knot, Leather, Made in Scotland, Stag, Stainless Steel
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
Only 4 left in stock
A truly authentic piece of Scottish tradition, this stag handle sgian dubh is hand-carved by highly skilled Scottish craftsmen. Carved from a red stag antler, each piece is unique in appearance and will look great tucked into your kilt hose. Our stag handle sgian dubh is paired with a stainless steel blade and a good-quality embossed leather sheath.
Celtic tradition regarded the stag as a powerful animal and a symbol of courage. Connect to these roots and display your nobility and power with this fine accessory that will enhance any traditional outfit.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- Elegant Claddagh ring made with sterling silver
- Features a heart-shaped white oval, the Irish symbol of love and friendship
- Available in sizes 4-11
- Classic and affordable and makes an excellent gift
- Perfect ring for a handfasting ceremony