Stag Handle Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGM1
- Categories: Groomsman Gifts, Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs, Ren Fair Collection
- Tags: Antler, Stag
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
A truly authentic piece of Scottish tradition, this stag handle sgian dubh is hand-carved by highly skilled Scottish craftsmen. Carved from a red stag antler, each piece is unique in appearance and will look great tucked into your kilt hose. Our stag handle sgian dubh is paired with a stainless steel blade and a good-quality embossed leather sheath.
Celtic tradition regarded the stag as a powerful animal and a symbol of courage. Connect to these roots and display your nobility and power with this fine accessory that will enhance any traditional outfit.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with a 3.5-inch stainless steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors or practical use