Rustic Wood-Handled Sgian Dubh
This rustic wood-handled sgian dubh has a nice “old fashioned” look. You can wear it with any outfit, but it looks especially good with Ancient Kilts, Greatkilts, and Phillabegs. Kilt or no kilt, it will look great with any reenactment outfit. Sgian dubh, boot knife, it’s even popular with the ladies as a bodice knife.
- Rustic Wooden Handle
- Quality Sheath from Scotland
- Old Fashioned Look
- 4 In Blade, 7.5 in Overall
It has a hardwood handle with brass fittings. The double-edged blade is a good quality stainless-steel. It comes fairly sharp already, but with a little bit of work, the blade will take some really sharp edges.
Each one comes with a good-quality, leather, Celtic-embossed sheath made in Scotland.
You can’t go wrong!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
- Measures 7.5 inches overall with a 4 inch blade
- Rustic wood handle and an authentic made-in-Scotland black sheath
- Traditionally tucked into the top of the kilt hose and worn on the same side as the dominant hand
- Old-fashioned look; pair with a great kilt or ancient kilt or wear it to a historical event