Rustic Wood-Handled Sgian Dubh
This rustic wood-handled sgian dubh has a nice “old fashioned” look. You can wear it with any outfit, but it looks especially good with Ancient Kilts, Greatkilts, and Phillabegs. Kilt or no kilt, it will look great with any reenactment outfit. Sgian dubh, boot knife, it’s even popular with the ladies as a bodice knife.
- Rustic Wooden Handle
- Quality Sheath from Scotland
- Old Fashioned Look
- 4 In Blade, 7.5 in Overall
It has a hardwood handle with brass fittings. The double-edged blade is a good quality stainless-steel. It comes fairly sharp already, but with a little bit of work, the blade will take some really sharp edges.
Each one comes with a good-quality, leather, Celtic-embossed sheath made in Scotland.
You can’t go wrong!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors: Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available
- Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Pentagram Motif on Handle
- Celtic Cross Pommel
- Red Bead in the Center of the Cross
- Celtic Knotwork with Negative Space on the Cross-Guard
- A Saxon’s Braid Celtic Knot on the Sheath
- Metal Locket and Chape on Scabbard
- Hard, Black Plastic Handle and Sheath
- Imitates the Look of Leather
- Dull, Stainless Steel, Spear Point Blade