Masonic Sgian Dubh
- SKU: WSGTM
- Categories: Thistle Collection, Highland Accessories, Weaponry, Sgian Dubhs
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Masonic, Pewter, Stainless Steel, Thistle
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)
Masonic Sgian Dubh
This sgian dubh is an excellent gift for your favorite Mason or a high-quality, beautiful way to display it yourself. Handcrafted in Scotland, it features the Masonic symbol of the square and compass. You will love the historical, traditional 4-piece metalwork cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium with a thistle design, along with the stainless steel blade. The stone (available in five colors) is multi-faceted and gold foil backed.
It comes in a stylish presentation box, making it perfect for gift-giving. Our customers find it tucks nicely into your kilt hose and will not fall out.
Please see our weapons disclaimer before purchase.
Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs
Scots make our Clan Crest Sgian Brew in Glasgow. They fit into your hose, and don’t fall out, like some other sgian brews. Our Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh have a small clan crest badge inlaid into the end of the antler handle. Choose from 6 different stone colors for your Fancy Sgian Dubh. They’re specially made in Scotland. The sheath features a trefoil knot on the tip, and an intricate Celtic knot near the opening.
Our Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh is an upgraded version of our standard clan crest sgian dubh. Scottish crafters make it with higher quality materials than the standard sgian dubh, and they inlay the clan crest into the handle. You also have the choice of 6 colors for the stone, rather than the one color for the standard sgian dubh. Our Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features Celtic knot detailing on the handle and sheath. If you’d like an even more useful sgian dubh, check out The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh. It features a corkscrew and bottle opener. Lastly, the Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features your clan crest and choice of stone color (out of 6 colors). The thistle motif on the sheath tip and the thistle mount around the opening of the sheath set it apart.
Dirks and Daggers
We have plenty of daggers and dirks. Customers love our recently added Renaissance Dagger that comes with a beautifully embossed sheath. Everyone needs a bollock dagger! We started making a quality sheath for these, since we don’t love the basic sheath. If you would like an ornately decorated dagger, check out our Celtic Dagger. We have several Damascus dirks with the characteristic stripes of Damascus blades. One has an ornate rosewood handle. The grip has an ergonomic shape, and the guard features geometric metal banding. Another has an ebony wood handle with metal decoration. Lastly, our Damascus Rosewood Dirk has a spear point blade. Our affordable Knight’s Dagger has intricate scrolling filigree on the sheath. Scots make our Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk using a stag’s antler for the handle. They also use an antler to make our Stag Handle Damascus Steel Dirk.
Amber, Blue, Green, Purple, Red
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Adorn almost any outfit with the Irish Family Crest Kilt Pin, available in high-quality, lead-free, antiqued pewter
A sturdy piece, made in Scotland with a dedication to genuine craftsmanship; unlikely to bend
Measuring 3.5 inches, choose from over 50 family names for an ideal gift
This heirloom-quality piece is available in matching cap badges/brooches
- 100% cast pewter kilt belt buckle.
- Made in the USA by Don McKee, world-renowned craftsman, for guaranteed quality and authentic design
- Hidden St. Andrew’s cross between Celtic knot designs. Eye-catching and personal details make this piece unique
- Harken back to Celtic history by wearing an interlacing Celtic knot with St. Andrew’s cross detail
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit