68 Inch Fully-Functional Scottish Lowlander Sword
This is simply the biggest sword we’ve ever seen! 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall! Knows as a “Slaughter Sword” in the 16th century, these were a favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries. although it’s almost six feet long, the Lowlander is almost perfectly proportioned and balanced, It’s also a faithful replica of surviving museum piece. Fully functional, with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon, steel blade. It even comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride! Please see our weapons disclaimer and care instructions before purchase.
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!
Dirks and Daggers
We have plenty of daggers and dirks. Customers love our recently added Renaissance Dagger that comes with a beautifully embossed sheath. Everyone needs a bollock dagger! We started making a quality sheath for these, since we don’t love the basic sheath. If you would like an ornately decorated dagger, check out our Celtic Dagger. We have several Damascus dirks with the characteristic stripes of Damascus blades. One has an ornate rosewood handle. The grip has an ergonomic shape, and the guard features geometric metal banding. Another has an ebony wood handle with metal decoration. Lastly, our Damascus Rosewood Dirk has a spear point blade. Our affordable Knight’s Dagger has intricate scrolling filigree on the sheath. Scots make our Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk using a stag’s antler for the handle. They also use an antler to make our Stag Handle Damascus Steel Dirk.