Dress Sgian Brew
Our Dress Sgian Brew might confuse you. Is it a sgian dubh, or is it a bottle opener? It’s a bottle opener that looks like a sgian dubh! Whether you are attending a wedding or other event, many venues these days get all bent out of shape about “weapons”. And you may not be able to convince them that your sgian dubh is not a knife, but just a simple dress accessory. In those cases, you need a sgian bru!
- Strong, Durable Bottle Opener
- Sgian Dubh Handle
- Black Plastic Handle with Metal Detailing
- Practical and Decorative
- Celtic Knotwork in Metal and Plastic
Besides, when drinking is involved, which is more useful? A knife, or a bottle opener? (Some would say a knife, but then you don’t want to be at that party.)
NOTE — this item looks great, and as a bottle opener it functions flawlessly. But as a sgian dubh, to get it to stay in your sock properly, you’ll have to sink it in a little deeper than we would like to see. Just so you know.
Clan Crest Sgian Dubhs
Scots make our Clan Crest Sgian Brew in Glasgow. They fit into your hose, and don’t fall out, like some other sgian brews. Our Clan Crest Stag Handle Sgian Dubh have a small clan crest badge inlaid into the end of the antler handle. Choose from 6 different stone colors for your Fancy Sgian Dubh. They’re specially made in Scotland. The sheath features a trefoil knot on the tip, and an intricate Celtic knot near the opening.
Our Pewter Thistle Clan Crest Sgian Dubh is an upgraded version of our standard clan crest sgian dubh. Scottish crafters make it with higher quality materials than the standard sgian dubh, and they inlay the clan crest into the handle. You also have the choice of 6 colors for the stone, rather than the one color for the standard sgian dubh. Our Pewter Celtic Knot Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features Celtic knot detailing on the handle and sheath. If you’d like an even more useful sgian dubh, check out The Officer Clan Crest Sgian Dubh. It features a corkscrew and bottle opener. Lastly, the Thistle Mount Clan Crest Sgian Dubh features your clan crest and choice of stone color (out of 6 colors). The thistle motif on the sheath tip and the thistle mount around the opening of the sheath set it apart.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This 52-inch black wood-handled claymore is the ceremonial weapon you need to adorn your Celtic outfit or to add to your collection of Celtic weaponry
- The blade is crafted from fine-quality stainless steel with a black-lacquered wood handle and includes luxurious embellishments such as a chrome hilt and pommel
- With a 40-inch blade and a 52-inch body overall, this claymore will sit comfortably at your side or will make elegant home decor
- Our matching genuine leather sheath is complimentary with this claymore
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.