Genuine Full Crown Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk
- SKU: WDSTAG
- Categories: Weaponry, Dirks and Daggers, Ren Fair Collection
- Tags: Antler, Carbon Steel, Made in Scotland, Stag
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing
Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk
Look no further—you’ve found a quality, unique dirk patterned after early Scottish ballock knives to add to or start your collection! With a handle made from a naturally shed stag antler right in Scotland and a leather sheath with Celtic detailing, you’re sure to stand out, knowing that no other dirk is the same. An important part of any Highland dress, the dirk was originally both a weapon and utility tool but has evolved into a stylized dress accessory. Both functional and sleek, this dirk is a perfect complement to your Outlander kilt or attire. What are you waiting for? Your new dirk is ready for its new home!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique