Quality Standard 3 inch Dirk Frog
Our Quality Standard 3 Inch Dirk Frog attaches to your belt with two snap closures. Made to fit 3″ kilt belts. The smaller loop slips through the metal bar on your dirk and closes with a button.
- Measures Approx. 3″ Long x 2″ Wide
- Double Snap Closure for Big Loop
- Trailer Hitch-Like Button Closure for Small Loop
Dirks and Daggers
We have plenty of daggers and dirks. Customers love our recently added Renaissance Dagger that comes with a beautifully embossed sheath. Everyone needs a bollock dagger! We started making a quality sheath for these, since we don’t love the basic sheath. If you would like an ornately decorated dagger, check out our Celtic Dagger. We have several Damascus dirks with the characteristic stripes of Damascus blades. One has an ornate rosewood handle. The grip has an ergonomic shape, and the guard features geometric metal banding. Another has an ebony wood handle with metal decoration. Lastly, our Damascus Rosewood Dirk has a spear point blade. Our affordable Knight’s Dagger has intricate scrolling filigree on the sheath. Scots make our Stag Handle Carbon Steel Dirk using a stag’s antler for the handle. They also use an antler to make our Stag Handle Damascus Steel Dirk.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)
- Our most ingenious sgian dubh lookalike, finish off your outfit with this non-traditional, stainless steel Clan Crest Sgian Brew and be the hero when nobody else has a bottle opener!
- Choose from hundreds of clan crests to customize to your personal ancestry and share your family’s pride. Made to order just for you, so please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery.
- Crafted from high-quality stainless steel and embellished as ornately as a sgian dubh—guaranteed to fool your friends into thinking it’s the real deal.
- Made in Scotland, so it kind of is the real deal.
- Well-made Sgian Dubh with 3.25 inch stainless steel blade
- Features a chrome thistle badge design on the handle to display Scottish culture
- Comes with a sleek, chrome-plated plastic sheath for your convenience
- Affordable yet good quality, perfect to start your collection
- Hand-crafted from heavy weight leather
- Three straps with buckle closures
- Flared at the wrist and top of the forearm
- Made from quality leather
- Lined with soft leather for a comfortable fit