Damascus Steel Dirk with Brass Crown
- SKU: WSZ1242
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Weaponry, Dirks and Daggers
- Tags: Brass, Damascus, Wood
- 14’ OVERALL LENGTH
- 4.5” HANDLE LENGTH
- 9.5” BLADE LENGTH
- WOOD HANDLE
- BRASS SPACERS
- BRASS TOP
- DAMASCUS BLADE
- LEATHER SHEATH
In stock (can be backordered)
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate Dark wood handle is decorated with brass.
The blade measures 9.5 inches long, with the dirk measuring 14 inches overall.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 7.5-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features bone handle and a leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals
- The Bollock Dagger it suggests male anatomy and was traditionally used as a peasant utility knife in Scotland from the 1300s (similar to a dirk)
- It comes with a 7-inch stainless steel blade that measures 12 inches overall with a real wood handle
- Customize by upgrading to a good-quality black or brown leather sheath
- Add an interesting (if slightly bawdy) part of history to your collection. It also works as a fun conversation starter
- The Standard Celtic Embossed Leather Kilt Belt is classic and attractive, made with good-quality black leather
- This piece is embossed with a decorative Celtic knot pattern and is compatible with most standard kilt belt buckles
- It measures 2¼ inches inches wide
- It’s the perfect accessory for your favorite kilt, available in various sizes for waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.