Damascus Steel Dirk with Brass Crown
- SKU: WSZ1242
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Weaponry, Dirks and Daggers
- Tags: Brass, Damascus, Wood
- 14’ OVERALL LENGTH
- 4.5” HANDLE LENGTH
- 9.5” BLADE LENGTH
- WOOD HANDLE
- BRASS SPACERS
- BRASS TOP
- DAMASCUS BLADE
- LEATHER SHEATH
In stock (can be backordered)
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate Dark wood handle is decorated with brass.
The blade measures 9.5 inches long, with the dirk measuring 14 inches overall.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
- One of our best-sellers with details inspired by Scotland, from the interlacing designs to the Triskele Celtic Knot Design
- Fine-quality Scottish craftsmanship, this cast pewter kilt belt buckle will fit all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Made in Scotland, it’s durable, solid and will last a lifetime
- Measures 3.75” x 3 inches, the perfect piece to complete your kilted outfit and connect to your Celtic roots
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 7.5-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features patterned black wood handle and included leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals