Damascus Steel Dirk Ebony Handle
- 16″ OVERALL
- WOOD HANDLE & BRASS PINS ON HANDLE
- FANCY FILE WORK SPACERS JOINED WITH DAMASCUS HILT & TOP
- DAMASCUS BLADE
Available on backorder
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate ebony wood handle is decorated with brass.
The blade measures 9 inches long, with the dirk measuring 16 inches overall.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)