Bone Handle Renaissance Dagger
- SKU: WD106
- Categories: Dirks and Daggers, Dirks and Daggers, Highland Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Weaponry, Weaponry
- Tags: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 7.5-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features bone handle and a leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals
Out of stock
This incredibly affordable and well-made dagger is 12.5 inches long with a 7.5-inch double-edged stainless steel blade, made as sharp as possible! With a bone handle and subtle Celtic braiding on the included leather sheath, this is a no-brainer purchase—amazing value for the price! Whether you’re starting your collection or looking for a dagger to wear at a Renaissance Fair or other Celtic festival, you’re sure to be impressed with this dagger, and it looks great with any outfit! Connect it right to your belt for added convenience. With its great price, you can buy one for a Celtic-loving friend too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.