Damascus Ebony Dirk
If you’ve been looking for the perfect Dirk, look no further. With its quality craftsmanship made with a Damascus steel blade, this quality Dirk is sure to impress. Featuring a 20.5 inches long leather sheath, your new, authentic Dirk is the perfect item for collectors, reenactors, and traditional Celtic-lovers alike. 14.5″ Blade, 20.5″ Overall.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Channel your inner Highland warrior with the Damascus Sgian Achlais with Rosewood and Olivewood Grip, perfect for authentic Celtic outfits.
- The Sgian Achlais comes with a fine quality leather sheath, brass inlaid hilt, and rosewood and olivewood grip.
- A leather loop on the back side of the sheath attaches to a cord, rope, or standard belt.
- The Damascus steel blade measures 4½ inches, and the entire knife measures 9 inches.
- Handcrafted in Scotland with thistle metalwork design with the Masonic symbol of the compass and square
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork, cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium
- Multi-faceted and gold foil backed stone on the handle with your choice of blue, amber, green, purple, and red stone
- Stainless steel blade that comes with an attractive presentation box (perfect for gift giving!)