Damascus Ebony Dirk – with the new and improved handmade sheath
If you’ve been looking for the perfect Dirk, look no further. With its quality craftsmanship made with a Damascus steel blade, this quality Dirk is sure to impress. Featuring a 20.5 inches long handmade leather sheath, your new, authentic Dirk is the perfect item for collectors, reenactors, and traditional Celtic-lovers alike. 14.5″ Blade, 20.5″ Overall,
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Well-made Sgian Dubh made in Scotland with 3.5 inches real Damascus steel blade
- Genuine stag antler handle for a unique and one of a kind authentic look
- Comes with a leather sheath embossed with a traditional Celtic knot design
- Perfect for collectors, practical use, and traditional reenactments
- Channel your inner Highland warrior with the Damascus Sgian Achlais with Rosewood and Olivewood Grip, perfect for authentic Celtic outfits.
- The Sgian Achlais comes with a fine quality leather sheath, brass inlaid hilt, and rosewood and olivewood grip.
- A leather loop on the back side of the sheath attaches to a cord, rope, or standard belt.
- The Damascus steel blade measures 4½ inches, and the entire knife measures 9 inches.
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.