Damascus Ebony Dirk – with the new and improved handmade sheath
If you’ve been looking for the perfect Dirk, look no further. With its quality craftsmanship made with a Damascus steel blade, this quality Dirk is sure to impress. Featuring a 20.5 inches long handmade leather sheath, your new, authentic Dirk is the perfect item for collectors, reenactors, and traditional Celtic-lovers alike. 14.5″ Blade, 20.5″ Overall,
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing
- Pentagram Motif on Handle
- Celtic Cross Pommel
- Red Bead in the Center of the Cross
- Celtic Knotwork with Negative Space on the Cross-Guard
- A Saxon’s Braid Celtic Knot on the Sheath
- Metal Locket and Chape on Scabbard
- Hard, Black Plastic Handle and Sheath
- Imitates the Look of Leather
- Dull, Stainless Steel, Spear Point Blade
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!