Damascus Ebony Dirk – with the new and improved handmade sheath
If you’ve been looking for the perfect Dirk, look no further. With its quality craftsmanship made with a Damascus steel blade, this quality Dirk is sure to impress. Featuring a 20.5 inches long handmade leather sheath, your new, authentic Dirk is the perfect item for collectors, reenactors, and traditional Celtic-lovers alike. 14.5″ Blade, 20.5″ Overall,
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
- Sgian dubh cast in lead-free pewter and plated in palladium — fits nicely into your kilt hose
- Choose between six gemstones (black, blue, green, red, topaz, purple) — the stone has a multi-facet cut and gold foil backed
- Traditional 4-piece metalwork and designed with the thistle symbol, a symbol of Scottish nobility and valor
- Connect to your ancestry and heritage by choosing from over 250+ clan crests or generic crests (i.e., Lion, Thistle, St. Andrews, Piper, or Masonic crests)