Damascus Ebony Dirk – with the new and improved handmade sheath
If you’ve been looking for the perfect Dirk, look no further. With its quality craftsmanship made with a Damascus steel blade, this quality Dirk is sure to impress. Featuring a 20.5 inches long handmade leather sheath, your new, authentic Dirk is the perfect item for collectors, reenactors, and traditional Celtic-lovers alike. 14.5″ Blade, 20.5″ Overall,
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- Made in Scotland
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler
- Quality Damascus Steel Blade
- 18″ Overall Length
- Black or Brown Embossed Leather Sheath
- Each Dirk is Unique
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 4.5″ Damascus Steel Blade
- Brass Inlaid Hilt
- Measures 9″ Overall
- Fine Quality Brown Leather Sheath
- Includes a Leather Loop Attachment
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
- Pentagram Motif on Handle
- Celtic Cross Pommel
- Red Bead in the Center of the Cross
- Celtic Knotwork with Negative Space on the Cross-Guard
- A Saxon’s Braid Celtic Knot on the Sheath
- Metal Locket and Chape on Scabbard
- Hard, Black Plastic Handle and Sheath
- Imitates the Look of Leather
- Dull, Stainless Steel, Spear Point Blade
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing