Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle
- SKU: WSZ15
- Categories: Dirks and Daggers, Ren Fair Collection, Seasonal Collections, Weaponry, Weaponry
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs, and the folded stainless steel blade has the characteristic stripes of a Damascus blade.
The blade measures 6.75 inches long, with the dirk measuring 13 inches overall. It comes with a leather sheath adorned with a pressed pattern to give it a historic and authentic look.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Expertly crafted Sgian Dubh with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle
- Choose from nearly 200 clan and non-clan crests to customize your own
- Authentic and practical; an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, with a corkscrew and bottle opener
- Genuine leather sheath with Celtic embossing included
- 8.5” Damascus blade brass-inlaid in rosewood for additional grip; smaller than a typical dirk
- Includes fine-quality leather sheath, weapon’s disclaimer, and care instructions to keep you safe
- Ornate embellishments of gold and silver color throughout the rosewood; compliments any Celtic outfit elegantly
- Style of dirk a historical blade used for hand-to-hand combat for officers in the Age of Sail as well as Highlanders