Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs, and the folded stainless steel blade has the characteristic stripes of a Damascus blade.
The blade measures 6.75 inches long, with the dirk measuring 13 inches overall. It comes with a leather sheath adorned with a pressed pattern to give it a historic and authentic look.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 52 Inch overall length
- Well made for it’s price
- Good-quality stainless steel blade (not sharp)
- Leather-wrapped handle and fore-grip
- Solid brass hilt and pommel
- Approx. 36″ Blade
- Faux blackwood sgian dubh
- Good quality plastic handle instead of real wood
- Decorative faux bone top
- Good quality stainless steel blade
- Real leather Celtic embossed sheath
- A good knife for a good price
- Looks very much like real blackwood