Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle
- The Damascus Dirk With Ornate Rosewood Handle represents a traditional part of a Highland Scot’s outfit featuring characteristic stripes.
- This powerful symbol of a Scotsman’s honor boasts a folded stainless steel blade measuring 6.75 inches long.
- Its ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs. This piece includes a leather sheath with a pressed pattern.
- Perfect for Highland events, the dirk measures 13 inches overall—14 inches in its sheath.
Traditionally, every Highland Scotsman owned a Biodag (dirk) and carried it everywhere. It was symbolic of his honor and oaths sworn on the steel of a dirk were believed to be holy. Complete your Highland outfit and display your honor with our Damascus Dirk. The authentic, ornate rosewood handle is decorated with rustic studs, and the folded stainless steel blade has the characteristic stripes of a Damascus blade.
The blade measures 6.75 inches long, with the dirk measuring 13 inches overall. It comes with a leather sheath adorned with a pressed pattern to give it a historic and authentic look.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!