- The Bollock Dagger it suggests male anatomy and was traditionally used as a peasant utility knife in Scotland from the 1300s (similar to a dirk)
- It comes with a 7-inch stainless steel blade that measures 12 inches overall with a real wood handle
- Customize by upgrading to a good-quality black or brown leather sheath
- Add an interesting (if slightly bawdy) part of history to your collection. It also works as a fun conversation starter
Yes, that is what it is supposed to look like! The bollock dagger appeared in the 12th century as a peasant utility knife and was quaintly called a kidney knife during Victorian times to avoid being improper about its suggestive shape. This knife will be an interesting conversation starter and a bawdy bit of humor to add to your collection.
Upgraded leather sheaths are available in black and brown as the standard sheath leaves something to be desired. The blade measures 7 inches and is made from stainless steel. Overall, the knife measures 12 inches long, including the solid real wood handle.
Black Quality Leather Bollock Dagger Sheath
Brown Quality Leather Bollock Dagger Sheath
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Dirk made in Scotland with a quality carbon steel blade
- Features a naturally shed stag antler handle, a powerful symbol in Celtic culture
- Each dirk is unique, measuring 18 inches
- Includes a beautiful black or brown leather sheath with Celtic knot embossing
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 6-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features patterned black wood handle and included leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals
- Biggest sword we’ve ever seen!
- A favorite sword of Scottish mercenaries in the 16th century, who knew it as the “Slaughter Sword”
- Fully functional with a full-tang, tempered, high-carbon steel blade
- 48 inch blade, 68 inches overall. Almost six feet tall!
- Almost perfectly proportioned and balanced
- Faithful replica of a surviving museum piece
- Comes with a wall-mount so you can display your monster-size sword with pride!