The Bollock Dagger appeared in Scotland as early as the 1200’s, and remained popular until Victorian sensibility deemed the design “inappropriate”. (Yes, it is supposed to look like exactly what you think it looks like!)
Although a little shorter, it serves essentially the same function as a dirk. 7″ stainless steel blade, 12″ overall length. Real wood handle, and leather sheath.
- 7 inch Stainless Steel Blade
- 12 inch overall length
- Sheath upgrades available
- Meant to look exactly like what you’re thinking
Note – We offer some quality leather sheaths as a replacement.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- 4.5″ Damascus Steel Blade
- Brass Inlaid Hilt
- Measures 9″ Overall
- Fine Quality Brown Leather Sheath
- Includes a Leather Loop Attachment
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors
- Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available
- Well-made Renaissance dagger with a 6-inch long, good-quality, stainless steel blade
- Features patterned black wood handle and included leather sheath with subtle Celtic braid design
- Comes with a belt loop to fit up to a 2-inch belt for your convenience
- Perfect for collectors, reenactments, or Celtic festivals