52 Inch Black Wood-Handled Claymore
- This 52-inch black wood-handled claymore is the ceremonial weapon you need to adorn your Celtic outfit or to add to your collection of Celtic weaponry
- The blade is crafted from fine-quality stainless steel with a black-lacquered wood handle and includes luxurious embellishments such as a chrome hilt and pommel
- With a 40-inch blade and a 52-inch body overall, this claymore will sit comfortably at your side or will make elegant home decor
- Our matching genuine leather sheath is complimentary with this claymore
Only 1 left in stock
52 Inch Black Wood-Handled Claymore (Black)
There comes a time in every Celt’s life when you realize you need a ceremonial weapon. Whether this is your first Celtic weapon or you’re adding to a collection, this 52 inch black wood-handled claymore is sure to impress. With this claymore, you can trust you’re getting a bang for your buck! With a high-quality stainless steel blade, black lacquered wood handle, as well as a chrome hilt and pommel, this claymore screams luxury at a layman’s price. It also comes with a complimentary leather sheath. Its 40-inch blade is highly manageable, even for a beginner—but please don’t forget to read our weapon’s disclaimer on how to care for this weapon and to keep you safe! Whether you use this claymore to adorn an outfit or to adorn a room in your house, you’ll be more than satisfied with this elegant blade!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Expertly crafted Sgian Dubh with a stainless steel blade and wooden handle
- Choose from nearly 200 clan and non-clan crests to customize your own
- Authentic and practical; an updated version of the 19th century utility knife, with a corkscrew and bottle opener
- Genuine leather sheath with Celtic embossing included
- Polished Rhodium-Plated Scottish Thistle Mounts
- Choose from 6 Stone Colors: Cairngorm, Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Amethyst
- Very Nice Display and Storage Case
- More than 250 Clan Crests Available
- Special-order. Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. Please click for important information about special-order items.
- Each Stag Handle Sgian Dubh is unique.
- It’s hand-carved in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen from the antler of a red stag.
- We pair this piece with a stainless steel blade and embossed leather sheath.
- The perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit, it tucks nicely into kilt hose.