Thistle Grey Rabbit Fur Sporran
These Thistle Chrome Cantle Rabbit Fur Sporrans are the new and improved version of our old best sellers!
This sporran is grey rabbit fur with grey rabbit fur tassels, on a black leather sporran. Decorated with a leather targe on the front, and a chrome cantle top. This sporran opens from the top to allow easy access to your stuff inside. A convenient snap closure keeps this sporran securely closed.
Comes with your choice of chain strap or sporran suspender. Perfect for any occasion.
- Good-quality black leather sporran
- Decorative leather targe on the front
- Grey rabbit fur
- Chrome cantle
- Top opening for easy access
- Snap closure
- Comes with your choice of chain strap or sporran suspender
The Scottish Thistle: The Legend and Meaning
As the most well known and easily recognized symbol of Scotland, the thistle is also believed to be the oldest recorded national flower.
Legend has it that a field of thistles saved a party of sleeping Scots warriors from an ambush by Norse invaders. When one of the Norse attackers trod on a thistle field with his bare feet, his cries and screams roused the Scots. The ambush was made ineffective, and the Scots were able to defeat the invaders. The Scots’ victory was all thanks to the thistle’s thorns! The thistle was then adopted as the symbol of Scotland. It represents the bravery, devotion, durability, strength, and determination of the Celtic people.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Formal Dress Sporran
- Pewter Stag with Celtic Knot Antlers Cantle
- Antique Finish
- Crossed Tassel Chains
- Genuine Grey Bovine Skin
- Also Available in Black Fur
- Colors Vary
- Includes Matching Chain Strap
- Genuine Horse Hair
- Chrome Cantle and Tassel Cones
- Cast Thistle Design
- White with Black Tassels or Black with White Tassels
- Available with or without a Pouch
- Fits up to 48″ Waist