Scottish Stag Premium Grey Bovine Fur Sporran
- Premium black leather on the Scottish Stag Premium Grey Bovine Fur Sporran adds a durable elegance to this handsome accessory
- Made in Scotland, the detailed pewter stag on the flap confers a rustic authenticity
- High-quality bovine pays homage to Scotland’s fabled legacy of cattle ranchers (and romantic outlaw tradition of rugged cattle thieves)
- Due to the genuine quality of the fur accents, the colors vary, meaning each sporran is unique
$135.00 – $140.00
When you think about Scotland, your imagination likely conjures romantic images of broad valleys, craggy peaks, and shaggy “heeland coos.” Excuse our accent – we meant highland cows. The Scottish Stag Premium Gray Bovine Fur Sporran pays tribute to two emblematic Hibernian animals. Real bovine fur accents and an ornate stag embellishment creates a stately, pastoral complement to your highland dress ensemble. We pride ourselves on authenticity at the Celtic Croft, and we know our customers do, too. That’s why this sporran comes right from the source; that’s right, it’s made in Scotland. Customize this item to your preference with a chain strap or sporran suspender.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- This Black Premium Fur Sporran is handcrafted in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- With premium leather and bovine fur, this sporran will provide a lifetime of pleasure and practicality
- An argyle pattern and studded embossed flap and three crossed chrome tassel chains give this sporran a unique and impressive appearance
- Included with your sporran is a sporran suspender. Or choose a chain strap for that extra flair to set you apart from the crowd
Usually in stock, otherwise please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- Our best-selling sporran that will complement your Celtic outfit, regardless of the occasion
- Choose between a chain strap or suspender for the right look for you
- Easy-to-use snap closure; the perfect place to store your keys, wallet, phone, or flask
- Made with good-quality black leather and embossed with an eye-catching braided Celtic knot design to represent love, loyalty or faith eternal
- Good-quality leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!