Heilan Coo Premium Fur Sporran
- SKU: SGM23
- Categories: Formal Dress Sporrans, Heilan Coo Collection, Highland Accessories, Premium Fur Sporrans, Sporrans
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Fur, Heilan Coo, Leather, Made in Scotland, Silver
- Premium black leather on the Heilan Coo Premium Musquash Fur Sporran adds a durable elegance to this handsome accessory
- Made in Scotland, the detailed silver heilan coo on the front confers a rustic authenticity
- High-quality Musquash fur on thick heavy-weight leather
- Due to the genuine quality of the fur accents, the colors vary, meaning each sporran is unique
Only 2 left in stock
Highland cattle descend from the Hamitic Longhorn, which were brought to Britain by Neolithic farmers in the second millennium BC, as the cattle migrated northwards through Africa and Europe. Highland cattle were historically of great importance to the economy, with the cattle being raised for meat primarily and sold in England.
The 1885 herd book describes two distinct types of Highland cattle. One was the West Highland, or Kyloe, originating and living mostly in the Outer Hebrides, which had harsher conditions. These cattle tended to be smaller, to have black coats and, due to their more rugged environment, to have long hair. These cattle were named due to the practice of relocating them. The kyles are narrow straits of water, and the cattle were driven across them to get to market.
The other type was the mainland; these tended to be larger because their pastures provided richer nutrients. They came in a range of colours, most frequently dun or red. These types have now been crossbred so that there is no distinct difference.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Our best-selling sporran that will complement your Celtic outfit, regardless of the occasion
- Choose between a chain strap(Comes with up to 46″ waist strap) or suspender for the right look for you (Upgraded Premium Sporran Chain Straps Available)
- Easy-to-use snap closure; the perfect place to store your keys, wallet, phone, or flask
- Made with good-quality black leather and embossed with an eye-catching braided Celtic knot design to represent love, loyalty or faith eternal
- This Black Premium Fur Sporran is handcrafted in Scotland for quality and authenticity
- With premium leather and bovine fur, this sporran will provide a lifetime of pleasure and practicality
- An argyle pattern and studded embossed flap and three crossed chrome tassel chains give this sporran a unique and impressive appearance
- Includes your choice of sporran chain strap or Celtic embossed sporran suspender for that extra flair to set you apart from the crowd
Usually in stock, otherwise please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.