Masonic Crest Sporran
- Features a pewter Masonic crest for a striking effect
- Good black leather embossed with a Celtic Knot design adds a traditional touch
- Convenient snap closure to secure your belongings
- Style according to your preference: choose between chain strap or sporran suspender
$45.00 – $70.00
Prominently featuring the Masonic Emblem of a square and compass on the front flap, this simple, classic sporran conveys the Freemason message of morality and unity while serving the practical function of holding your essential belongings, like your phone and keys.
The perfect addition to your Celtic and Mason wardrobe or kilt, this authentic sporran makes the ideal gift for all your Mason friends and family to symbolize their dedication to Scottish Celtic culture and Freemasonry. A must-have for any proud Mason!
This timeless sporran is also customizable with a strap or suspender, featuring a snap closure for your convenience!
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
This stunning Masonic Premium Fur Sporran is made in Scotland to ensure Celtic authenticity and quality workmanship
Inclusion of the Masonic symbol on the flap displays your loyalty and association to this group
Features the classic three tassels, suspended by chains, which add a touch of flair to this unique and beautiful accessory
- The sporran is dèanamh le làimh (handmade) using premium black leather and the natural fur on your sporran will vary in color, so no two sporrans are exactly alike
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Tap into a timeless, classic look with the Classic Black Premium Leather Sporran
- This iconic sporran is made from premium black leather with three matching leather tassels to enhance and compliment your kilt
- Your choice of either a suspender or a chain strap allows you to optimize your sporran to your taste
- Made in Scotland, this sporran’s time-honored design confers authenticity and a sense of heritage
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- Sporran suspender made in Scotland from good-quality black leather
- Features a beautiful, detailed Celtic knot embossed design
- Attaches to any standard 2¼ inch kilt belt
- Adjustable to fit any waist size; features a snap closure for easy on/off
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran
- Good-quality leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!