Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran
- SKU: SRR06
- Categories: Sporrans, Historical Style Sporrans, Ren Fair Collection
- Tags: Jacobite, Leather, Special-Order
- Made in the USA with real, batch-dyed cowhide, for an iconic look that is both durable and practical
- Roomy interior (7 inches x7 inches x2 inches) featuring a strap and bone toggle closure, together with a wide-opening drawstring mouth.
- This versatile piece does not require a chain strap or sporran suspender – slides easily onto any belt
- Versatility means you can pair it with Highland dress or an outfit of your choice
Channel the daring of historic rebels with the Jacobite Highlander Pouch Sporran. Batch-dyed cowhide with a drawstring closure is covered by a strap and bone toggle for added rustic effect. Combine secure storage space with an eye-catching embellishment, and you have a sporran you will cherish for years. The simple design displays the hand-sewn quality and rugged highland authenticity. Its durability and practicality make it a versatile accessory. Wear it with a standard kilt, great kilt, or ancient kilt, and prepare to strike envy into the hearts of all who see you wearing it.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our kid size rabbit sporran is made from good-quality black leather.
- It features beautiful and fashionable real white rabbit fur.
- The convenient and easy snap closure and included child’s chain strap makes it ideal for children.
- This sporran is the perfect size for children, measuring 6 inches x 5 inches.
- The Clan Crest Sporran is genuine leather; features an authentically made-in-Scotland clan crest of your choice
- The Celtic Croft assembles this sporran in-house so we can personally guarantee its authenticity and premium quality
- This piece displays an embossed Celtic knot design, an emblem of eternity and fidelity that adds to the distinctiveness of the piece
- Create a bespoke accessory for your highland dress by choosing from over 200 lead-free pewter clan crest badges
- Good-quality leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!
- Heritage and authenticity: celebrate them both with the Thistle Premium Fur Sporran, made in Scotland from real bovine fur
- This semi-formal piece pays tribute to Scotland’s romantic history of outlaw cattle thieves
- Real leather sporran features a thistle, a time-honored emblem of Scotland
- Semi-dress design, together with ornamental tassels, makes this accessory suitable for more formal occasions and gathering
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last