Horseshoe Leather Pouch
- Horseshoe Leather Pouch is a compact, horseshoe-shaped mixed leather pouch. It’s 6 inches deep and 5.25 inches across.
- Soft, flexible black leather body provides greater carrying capacity. Hard, protective brown leather casing protects against bumps, scrapes, and drops.
- Black leather drawstring closure offers easy access. Secure the straps to your belt for convenient, hands-free carrying.
- Pairs well with any Celtic outfit. Fasten to your gear to contain coins, small tools, or even flints and steels.
This horseshoe-shaped, compact mixed leather pouch is the accessory that strikes the perfect balance between unique and practical! Crafted with both soft and hard leathers, this pouch provides enough flexibility for maximum carrying capacity while the hard leather casing offers protection against bumps, scrapes, and the occasional drop (we’ve all been there!). Secured with a black leather drawstring closure, these long strings of quality leather give you ample space to tie this elegant accessory to whatever belt you’re wearing.
Our ancestors used leather pouches to carry around their essential tools and coins. Honor our shared Celtic heritage with this unique and practical accessory!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measures 2″ Wide and Approx. 5″ Long
- Features a Small Buckle and Strap
- Slide Your Belt Through the 2″ Loop
- Buckle the Small Strap Onto Your Dirk
- There Should Be a Metal Loop to Slip it Through
- Good-quality leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!
Compact, high-quality black leather pouch; measures 6 inches deep and 5.5 inches across
- Soft, pliable leather offers flexibility to fit your smaller items and is perfect for tools, coins, or even fire-starting tools like flint and steel
- Leather drawstring closure and genuine antler toggle keeps your belongings safe
- Perfect for fairs and festivals and allows you to adorn your smaller items in classic Celtic fashion
- Understated Celtic elegance make the Quality Rob Roy Sporran ideal for 18th-century cosplay
- Handmade in the USA from soft cowhide, it is stylish enough for heirloom quality and durable enough for regular use
- A wide opening and ample storage make this a practical accessory; an ornate pewter closure makes it a striking one
- Customize this locally-made leatherwork to your taste; between a brown or a black-dyed sporran