19oz Prince Charlie Jacket and Vest
- Made in Scotland with heavyweight (19 oz) Barathea wool and black silk lining with a charming Scottish thistle motif
- The Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo and perfect for formal or dress occasions such as a wedding
- Available in black, navy blue, bottle green, cream, and burgundy
- Choose between short, regular, and long length sleeves and available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches
$425.00 – $470.00
19oz Prince Charlie Jacket & Vest
Bring your heritage and history to your next formal event (such as a wedding) with this Prince Charlie jacket and vest. The Prince Charlie jacket is the Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo. Made in Scotland using heavyweight (19 oz) barathea 100% new wool, each jacket and vest have black silk lining with a thistle motif. You will love the solid construction and high quality of these jackets and vests.
Choose between black, navy blue, bottle green, cream, and burgundy. It is available in short, regular, or long sleeve lengths and available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches.
Jacket Measuring Instructions
The instructions below are going to differ from what you may have read elsewhere, but in our experience are going to result in the best fit. You can also order based on a jacket you already own that fits well, or go to a men’s store to be professionally measured.
- Extend your arms straight out from your body. Take a full breath and hold it. Have someone measure you around your chest under your arms. Lower your arms to your side and measure your chest. The larger of these two is your chest measurement which is your jacket size *.
- Strange but true: Your shoe size will determine your arm length. If you wear a size 9 or smaller, your jacket will be a SHORT. Shoe size 9-11 order a REGULAR. Larger than 11 order a LONG.
* A potential exception to this rule is if you have earned yourself a good size beer gut. If so, you might want to get a relaxed belly measurement as well. If your chest measurement is smaller than your belly measurement, you might want to go with the belly measurement as your jacket size. Your jacket will be looser in the shoulder, but comfortably fit your beer gut.
32 Long, 32 Regular, 32 Short, 34 Long, 34 Regular, 34 Short, 36 Long, 36 Regular, 36 Short, 38 Regular, 38 Long, 38 Short, 40 Regular, 40 Long, 40 Short, 42 Regular, 42 Long, 42 Short, 44 Regular, 44 Long, 44 Short, 46 Regular, 46 Long, 46 Short, 48 Regular, 48 Long, 48 Short, 50 Regular, 50 Long, 50 Short, 52 Long, 52 Regular, 52 Short, 54 Long, 54 Regular, 54 Short, 56 Long, 56 Regular, 56 Short, 58 Long, 58 Regular, 58 Short, 60 Long, 60 Regular, 60 Short, 62 Long, 62 Regular, 62 Short, 64 Long, 64 Regular, 64 Short, 66 Long, 66 Regular, 66 Short, 68 Long, 68 Regular, 68 Short
Black, Bottle Green, Burgundy, Cream, Navy Blue
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available while supplies last.
- Rustic Highland lace-up kilt shirt; the perfect complement to a Renaissance, Highland, or Outlander themed-outfit
- Not your standard Jacobite shirt; collarless with a split front with laces and button closures at the wrist
- Cool and comfortable; made with 100% sturdy cotton
- Comes in sizes M – XXL, Black or Cream
What our customers say about this shirt
Excellent, high-quality, rough fabric, and the garment’s construction is solid… the pleating on the sleeves is really something. Some customers have said that the sleeves were a bit short and the shoulders were a little bit tight, so they ordered up in size. If you are worried about this issue, we recommend ordering 1 size larger than your standard t-shirt size.
- Jacobite kilt shirt made from a luxurious and comfortable polyester microfiber
- Choose between off-white or black, with colorfast so colors won’t fade
- Available in sizes S-3X to ensure the perfect fit for everyone
- Features lace-up front with grommets for a traditional design
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
The Premium Jacobite Shirt is made from 100% soft, high-quality cotton, providing comfort and overall versatility
Find the right shirt for your highland dress ensemble; available in three colors to choose: cream, black, and white
Lace-up front confers a touch of historicity for cosplayers and reenactors
Pair superb fit with authentic style and choose from an array of sizes ranging from S-3X