19oz Prince Charlie Jacket and Vest
- Made in Scotland with heavyweight (19 oz) Barathea wool and black silk lining with a charming Scottish thistle motif
- The Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo and perfect for formal or dress occasions such as a wedding
- Available in black, navy blue, bottle green, cream, and burgundy
- Choose between short, regular, and long length sleeves and available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches
$425.00 – $470.00
19oz Prince Charlie Jacket & Vest
Bring your heritage and history to your next formal event (such as a wedding) with this Prince Charlie jacket and vest. The Prince Charlie jacket is the Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo. Made in Scotland using heavyweight (19 oz) barathea 100% new wool, each jacket and vest have black silk lining with a thistle motif. You will love the solid construction and high quality of these jackets and vests.
Choose between black, navy blue, bottle green, cream, and burgundy. It is available in short, regular, or long sleeve lengths and available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches.
Jacket Measuring Instructions
The instructions below are going to differ from what you may have read elsewhere, but in our experience are going to result in the best fit. You can also order based on a jacket you already own that fits well, or go to a men’s store to be professionally measured.
- Extend your arms straight out from your body. Take a full breath and hold it. Have someone measure you around your chest under your arms. Lower your arms to your side and measure your chest. The larger of these two is your chest measurement which is your jacket size *.
- Strange but true: Your shoe size will determine your arm length. If you wear a size 9 or smaller, your jacket will be a SHORT. Shoe size 9-11 order a REGULAR. Larger than 11 order a LONG.
* A potential exception to this rule is if you have earned yourself a good size beer gut. If so, you might want to get a relaxed belly measurement as well. If your chest measurement is smaller than your belly measurement, you might want to go with the belly measurement as your jacket size. Your jacket will be looser in the shoulder, but comfortably fit your beer gut.
32 Long, 32 Regular, 32 Short, 34 Long, 34 Regular, 34 Short, 36 Long, 36 Regular, 36 Short, 38 Regular, 38 Long, 38 Short, 40 Regular, 40 Long, 40 Short, 42 Regular, 42 Long, 42 Short, 44 Regular, 44 Long, 44 Short, 46 Regular, 46 Long, 46 Short, 48 Regular, 48 Long, 48 Short, 50 Regular, 50 Long, 50 Short, 52 Long, 52 Regular, 52 Short, 54 Long, 54 Regular, 54 Short, 56 Long, 56 Regular, 56 Short, 58 Long, 58 Regular, 58 Short, 60 Long, 60 Regular, 60 Short, 62 Long, 62 Regular, 62 Short, 64 Long, 64 Regular, 64 Short, 66 Long, 66 Regular, 66 Short, 68 Long, 68 Regular, 68 Short