These buttons are used on both our Argyle and Prince Charlie Jackets and Vests. Made in Scotland.
On the Argyle, Small (.5″) buttons are used on the sleeves and Pockets, Large (.75″) buttons are used on the jacket front.
On the Prince Charlie, Small buttons are used on the Vest and the Shoulders, Large are used on the Sleeves and Front.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with heavyweight (19 oz) Barathea wool and black silk lining with a charming Scottish thistle motif
- The Scottish equivalent of a tuxedo and perfect for formal or dress occasions such as a wedding
- Available in black, navy blue, bottle green, cream, and burgundy
- Choose between short, regular, and long length sleeves and available in chest sizes 34 inches to 68 inches
The Premium Jacobite Shirt is made from 100% soft, high-quality cotton, providing comfort and overall versatility
Find the right shirt for your highland dress ensemble; available in three colors to choose: cream, black, and white
Lace-up front confers a touch of historicity for cosplayers and reenactors
Pair superb fit with authentic style and choose from an array of sizes ranging from S-3X
- Made in Scotland
- 100% Barathea Wool
- Black, Navy Blue, Bottle Green, or Burgundy
- Sizes 38-56 Short, Regular, or Long
- Larger Sizes Available upon Request