These buttons are used on both our Argyle and Prince Charlie Jackets and Vests. Made in Scotland.
On the Argyle, Small (.5″) buttons are used on the sleeves and Pockets, Large (.75″) buttons are used on the jacket front.
On the Prince Charlie, Small buttons are used on the Vest and the Shoulders, Large are used on the Sleeves and Front.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Kids-size Jacobite kilt shirt made in Scotland
- 100% white cotton keeps your kids cool and comfortable all day long
- Features lace-up fronts with grommets and matches our adult’s premium kilt shirt
- Choose from ages 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 for the right fit
- Ideal for formal occasions, the 15 oz Prince Charlie Jacket and Vest is 100% pure new wool Barathea
- This tuxedo-equivalent is made in Scotland for maximum authenticity;
- Black silk lining featuring a thistle silhouette motif confers a light touch of elegance
- Find just the right fit; available in Short, Regular, and Long sleeve lengths and chest sizes 30-68
- Jacobite kilt shirt made from a luxurious and comfortable polyester microfiber
- Choose between off-white or black, with colorfast so colors won’t fade
- Available in sizes S-3X to ensure the perfect fit for everyone
- Features lace-up front with grommets for a traditional design
- Our Sheriffmuir Doublet is a high-collared men’s evening jacket fastened with a top-button, made in Scotland from 100% Barathea wool
- It’s elegantly embellished with five Celtic buttons on the sides, three Celtic button cuffs, and epaulets with Celtic buttons
- Choose from colors black, navy blue, bottle green, or burgundy to suit your preference and the occasion
- The doublets are available in sizes 38-56 in short, regular, or long with larger/smaller sizes being accommodated upon request