Time Flies Kilt Pin
Tartan Jewelry Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Here we have the winged hourglass, or TEMPUS FUGIT, a very popular motif on Scottish stones. This represents both the passing of time, but also the soul, having run out of time, now ascending to the heavens.
Tempus fugit is a Latin phrase that means “time flies”. It’s meant to remind you that your time is limited and continuously passing, both in general and when it comes to specific things such as pursuing your goals or being with the people you care about.
This concept can help guide your thoughts and actions in various ways, such as by prompting you to stop delaying when it comes to following your dreams, or by encouraging you to appreciate important moments as you’re experiencing them. As such, in the following article you will learn more about the concept of tempus fugit, and see how you can implement it in practice.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Available in sizes small to 2XL (waist sizes 25 inches to 63 inches)
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Well-made pewter kilt belt crafted directly in Scotland
- Features a beautiful and traditional stag head and Celtic knot design
- Perfect for use with any kilt or non-kilt outfit
- Measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Made with quality leather and decorated with a fine pebble grain
- Measures 2¼ inches wide and is compatible with any of our kilt belt buckles
- Comes in sizes small to 2XL and fits waists measuring 25 inches to 63 inches
- Durable, practical, and affordable and is the perfect accessory to complete your Celtic outfit