Stag’s Head Kilt Pin
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
If you’ve ever worn a kilt on a windy day, you know how vital a kilt pin is! Now you can keep your kilt in place with an authentic kilt pin made in Scotland from lead-free pewter! You don’t need a kilt to enjoy these pins either—you can add them to a backpack, purse, or any other item to add a bit of Celtic to any outfit!
Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend, you don’t have to worry about this kilt pin giving up on you. With its beautiful stag head design, it’s a perfect way to display love and respect for Celtic history and culture in a subtle, fashionable way!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit