- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Scottish Stag Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Craftsmen made this Scottish Stag Kilt Pin that features a stag head. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Stag Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Stag Figure Over Clan Crest Belt
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- Approx. 1 1/4 inches at widest point
- Sturdy and durable
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
You Might Also Like
The Celtic Croft carries a wide assortment of kilt pins. We have over 200 clan crest kilt pins to send your way. Scottish crafters make each of our badges with the utmost care. Consider another of our non-clan kilt pins: Rampant Lion, Harp, and Clergy. Don’t forget to get a matching badge, too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag