Scottish Stag Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Craftsmen made this Scottish Stag Kilt Pin that features a stag head. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Stag Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Stag Figure Over Clan Crest Belt
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- Approx. 1 1/4 inches at widest point
- Sturdy and durable
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
You Might Also Like
The Celtic Croft carries a wide assortment of kilt pins. We have over 200 clan crest kilt pins to send your way. Scottish crafters make each of our badges with the utmost care. Consider another of our non-clan kilt pins: Rampant Lion, Harp, and Clergy. Don’t forget to get a matching badge, too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
- 3.5-inch crest pin made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look
- Available in 200+ clan crests so you can choose yours!
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
- Rampant lion that has a detailed and intricate design representing majesty and valor
- Designed by world-famous designer Don McKee and made in the USA
- Made with solid, lead-free pewter and finished with an antiqued finish for a rustic look
- Measures 3.5 inches long and is solid and sturdy for even thick kilts