Scottish Stag Kilt Pin (or Brooch)
Craftsmen made this Scottish Stag Kilt Pin that features a stag head. They make them from high-quality and lead-free pewter, and add an antiqued finish. This sturdy Scottish Stag Kilt pin will not weigh down your kilt too much, and will not likely break or bend. Buy this kilt pin to keep your kilt in place before your apron blows in the wind. Measures approximately 3 1/4 inches long x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Made in Scotland
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Stag Figure Over Clan Crest Belt
- Measures approx. 3 1/4 inches long
- Approx. 1 1/4 inches at widest point
- Sturdy and durable
What is a kilt pin?
It’s a piece of jewelry that is worn on the lower corner of the outer apron of a kilt. The kilt pin adds weight to the outer apron, this prevent the apron blowing open and showing off too much leg (there can only be one Marilyn Monroe). Kilt pins are also seen as a form of decoration, therefore pick a kilt pin that represents who you are!
You Might Also Like
The Celtic Croft carries a wide assortment of kilt pins. We have over 200 clan crest kilt pins to send your way. Scottish crafters make each of our badges with the utmost care. Consider another of our non-clan kilt pins: Rampant Lion, Harp, and Clergy. Don’t forget to get a matching badge, too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measurement: 3-7/8” by 1-5/16” (99mm x 33mm)
- Crest: 11/16″ (19.5mm) in diameter
- Each kilt pin is individually cast with a sturdy sword handle and topped with a decorative thistle.
- Available in 300+ Scottish Clans
All Clans are available in sterling silver without exception. If you do not see your badge below that does not mean that it is not available. Pewter casting requires higher volumes and some rare Clans are therefore not available in pewter.
- Fine craftsmanship from Don McKee with exquisite attention to detail in the thistle design that captures its natural appearance and aesthetic
- Made in the USA from solid, lead-free pewter
- Measures 2.5 inches long and is strong and sturdy to keep any kilt closed
- Connect to your roots with the long-standing Celtic symbol of devotion, bravery, and nobility and is a striking decorative addition to any kilt
- The Law Enforcement Kilt Pin is lead-free cast pewter designed with the classic Scottish law enforcement motto “protect and serve.”
- The antiqued finish makes this new pin look vintage, and offers an antique look and feel.
- This piece measures approximately 3.5 inches long, an ideal size to keep everything together on a windy day.
- It makes the perfect gift for a friend in law enforcement or for yourself.