Saltire Art Pewter Kilt Pin
- SKU: AKPL01
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Pins, Featured
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter, Rhodium, Saltire
- Identify with your true Scottish roots while keeping your kilt together in style with a Saltire Kilt Pin with blue and white detailing
- Crafted from 100% rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished for a truly durable, strong, and beautiful accessory
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches long for a pin that’s strong enough to fasten your kilt while providing a subtle embellishment
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity, but we usually have them in stock and ready to ship for your convenience
In stock (can be backordered)
Saltire Kilt Pin
There’s no better way to identify with your Scottish heritage than by wearing a Scottish flag on your kilt! The St. Andrew’s cross, or Saltire, was traditionally used to identify Scots as early as 1385. Connect with that long-standing Scottish heritage with a Saltire Kilt Pin. The pin is made from authentic rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished, so you can be confident in the longevity and strength of this pin. Embellished with beautiful white and blue detailing, this is the perfect addition to your kilted outfit. At only 3.5 inches long, it’s bound to make a subtle but eye-catching accessory.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).