Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin
- SKU: AISKP
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Chrome, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter, Shamrock
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Only 3 left in stock
Display your fine Irish heritage and complement your favorite Irish kilt with this stylish kilt pin. Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter and measures approximately 4 inches x 1.5 inches. This beautiful kilt pin features the world-famous emerald green shamrock symbol. The green and pewter create an eye-catching and shiny appearance.
While the shamrock (coming from the Irish word ‘seamróg’, which means ‘little clover’) is most associated with Ireland’s patron saint, St. Patrick, the number three is prevalent in Celtic folklore as representing good luck. The shamrock remains a symbol of pride, hope, and patriotism.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures Approx. 3.25″ Long
- About 1.25″ Wide (the Guard of the Hilt)
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity