Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
- SKU: AICKP
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Claddagh, Irish, Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
The Claddagh symbol, composed of a heart held by two hands and topped with a crown, is one of the most meaningful and beautiful Celtic symbols. It represents love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). Give this Irish Claddagh Kilt pin to someone special in your life, or keep for yourself to remind you to show those qualities to yourself.
A perfect adornment for any Irish kilt, this kilt pin is made in Scotland and measures approximately 3.5 inches x 1-inch. This unique accent piece is cast in brass, plated in silver, and given an antiqued finish.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Masonic symbol of square and compass used in Freemasonry rituals to teach symbolic lessons
- Strong and sturdy kilt pin and is made of high-quality, lead-free pewter with an antiqued finish
- Measures 3.5 inches long with a sturdy pin that can handle even heavy kilts and multiple layers
- Made in Scotland by highly skilled craftsmen and is an attractive accessory for any kilted outfit
- Authentic solid pewter kilt pin made in Scotland; strong and durable to keep your kilt in place
- Choose from 100+ clan crests to show off your Scottish heritage
- Rhodium-plated and hand polished for a shiny finish
- Measures 3⅝” long, perfect for use with a kilt, fly plaid, or any outfit
- Made from solid rhodium-plated pewter with an elegant amethyst stone for an eye-catching embellishment for most tartans.
- At just 3.5 inches, keep everything in place and do it in style.
- Made in Scotland, but almost always in-stock—that means quick and easy shipping.
- The thistle was Scotland’s first national flower and is a significant symbol in Celtic military history—wear the significance and strength of this flower on your kilt!