Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
- SKU: AICKP
- Categories: Kilt Pins, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Claddagh, Irish, Made in Scotland
- Made in Scotland and adorned with the Claddagh symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship
- Perfect match for your favorite Irish kilt and measures 3.5 inches x 1-inch
- Cast in brass and plated with real silver with a vintage feel with its antiqued finish
- Great gift for someone special in your life or a nice treat for yourself
Irish Claddagh Kilt Pin
The Claddagh symbol, composed of a heart held by two hands and topped with a crown, is one of the most meaningful and beautiful Celtic symbols. It represents love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). Give this Irish Claddagh Kilt pin to someone special in your life, or keep for yourself to remind you to show those qualities to yourself.
A perfect adornment for any Irish kilt, this kilt pin is made in Scotland and measures approximately 3.5 inches x 1-inch. This unique accent piece is cast in brass, plated in silver, and given an antiqued finish.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
- With the Irish Shamrock Kilt Pin, display your fine Irish heritage adorned with an emerald green shamrock symbol.
- It measures 4 inches x 1.5 inches. It makes an attractive accessory to match your favorite Irish kilt.
- Made in Scotland with quality, chrome-plated pewter, it makes a beautiful heirloom or gift.
- This remarkable kilt pin is ideal for decoration while adding weight to the outer apron of your kilt.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Keep your kilt together even on the windiest day with the strong and powerful symbol of the stag with a Stag Kilt Pin
- Rhodium-plated and made of 100% lead-free pewter for added durability and shine
- Measures just 3.5 inches long for a subtle embellishment to your kilted outfit
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity—regardless, we almost always have it in stock for convenient and quick shipping
Reach back in Celtic history when you add this Claymore Sword Kilt Pin to your wardrobe
Made from solid pewter and plated with rhodium, then hand polished to create a lustrous shine
This piece measures 3.5 inches and draws the admiration of others without being ostentatious
Made in Scotland to assure quality and authenticity