3 Inch Ring Leather Kilt Belt
- SKU: ABT3
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Ring Kilt Belts, Ren Fair Collection, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tags: Brass, Leather
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
3 Inch Ring Kilt Belt Featuring a large, solid brass buckle, this 3 Inch Ring Kilt crios (belt in Scottish Gaelic.) Made from extra-thick full-grain leather, it’s sure to make a statement when matched with a historic style kilt. Sleek and affordable, this beautiful kilt belt is available in sizes S-XXL, either black or brown, to match every outfit. Whether you choose to wear this belt for casual, formal, or traditional wear, you’re sure to impress. Remember that at 3 inches, this belt might be too wide for certain kilts, so make sure to measure.
Small (28 – 35), Medium (35 – 40), Large (40 – 45), XLarge (45 – 51), XXLarge (50 – 56)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Child’s belt and buckle set with Celtic design
- Measures 1½ inches wide and fits a 22-32 inch waist
- Matches our adult-sized pebble grain belts and thistle buckle
- Affordable and adjustable for your growing boy
- Made in the UK and fits all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish
- Handsome design featuring the Scottish thistle and the famous Masonic symbol of the square and compass
- Measures approximately 4 inches by 3 inches