3 Inch Ring Leather Kilt Belt
- SKU: ABT3
- Categories: Last Min Halloween Ideas, Highland Accessories, Kilt Belts and Buckles, Ring Kilt Belts, Ren Fair Collection
- Tags: Brass, Leather
- 3-inch wide kilt belt made from extra thick full-grain leather
- Strong and stylish solid brass buckle
- Perfect for use with any historic style kilt, choose between black or brown
- Available in sizes S-XXL to fit waists from 28 to 56 inches
- Hand-made in the USA
3 Inch Ring Kilt Belt Featuring a large, solid brass buckle, this 3 Inch Ring Kilt crios (belt in Scottish Gaelic.) Made from extra-thick full-grain leather, it’s sure to make a statement when matched with a historic style kilt. Sleek and affordable, this beautiful kilt belt is available in sizes S-XXL, either black or brown, to match every outfit. Whether you choose to wear this belt for casual, formal, or traditional wear, you’re sure to impress. Remember that at 3 inches, this belt might be too wide for certain kilts, so make sure to measure.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
- The Stag Utility Belt and Buckle is a high-quality black leather belt embossed with a 360 degree decorative stag design.
- Approximately 2 inches wide for a sturdy design, it’s available in sizes small to XXL.
- The double prong buckle holds everything together securely.
- Perfect for a canvas or utility kilt and for casual occasions, this set is made in Scotland for durable authenticity.
- The Don McKee Pewter Lion Kilt Belt Buckle is in the USA by famous artist Don McKee
- The rampant lion is one of Scotland’s most famous symbols, representing courage, nobility, and strength
- This piece measures 4 inches by 3 inches, making it compatible with all standard kilt belts
- Fine craftsmanship is seen throughout — negative space create the opportunity for your kilt to peek through