Scotland Ball Cap
- The Scotland Ball Cap is an eye-catching blue with white stitching on the left front and bill
- “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side and the emblematic red rampant lion pops on a yellow background
- The Scottish flag embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background is a fun way to display your heritage
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) with an adjustable velcro strap in the back
This cap is a fun and casual accessory to show off your Scottish pride and heritage at a sporting event or during your day-to-day. This blue cap has white stitching throughout to create a striking contrast that will definitely turn heads.
The word “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side, with a red rampant lion crest embroidered onto a yellow background on the front right side. The Scottish flag is embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background.
One size fits most heads (up to about 25 inches around), and it is adjustable using the velcro strap.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Mini bagpipe fridge magnet that plays the patriotic song “Scotland the Brave”
- Perfect as a gift for a piper or bagpipe-appreciator in your life
- Measures approximately 2.5 inches across and 4.25 inches tall and is subtle enough as decor that they’ll hear it before they see it, like a real bagpipe
- Made in Scotland for added Scottish authenticity with a red, black, yellow, and white tartan pattern