- Premium Glengarry made in Scotland with 100% wool felt
- Traditional Scottish hat worn by both men and women
- Choose from either plain black or red and white dicing pattern
- Easily folded and portable for convenience
A traditional Scottish hat worn for over 200 years, the Glengarry is great at keeping you warm and a cool day and keeping the sun out of your eyes on a sunny day. It is also very popular with pipers. Now you can confidently say yours is authentic—made directly in Scotland from 100% wool felt! When you’re not wearing it, it can be easily folded and tucked into your pocket for convenient carrying. If you’re looking for a unique and authentic gift for a special Scotsman or Scotswoman in your life, this is a great choice, especially for traditional events and occasions!
Don’t know your hat size? Measure your noggin and consult the chart below!
HAT SIZE CHART
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Inspired by the Scots Bonnets, or Tam O’Shanter, worn in the hit show Outlander: The Series and those worn by Scottish workmen in the 16th century
- One size fits all with a drawstring
- Choose between three rustic colors to match your favorite tartan: Dark Brown, Light Brown, and Highland Grey
- Made of 100% synthetic, water-resistant fleece; soft, comfortable, and feels like premium wool
- Made in Wales
- MediumWeight (12/13oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- The Khaki Military-Style Balmoral – also known as a tam – is a durable, versatile accessory made of 100% felted wool
- World War II military tam style makes for a striking complement to Celtic dress
- Available in sizes 6.75-8, so you can choose the perfect fit for you; be advised that sizes run small
- Toorie (pom pom) on the top of the hat provides authentic Scottish, British, and Canadian WWII military style
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.