Traditional Feather Hackles
- Traditional feather hackles. Attach them to your glengarry or balmoral.
- Hackles are available in 13 vibrant colors that the sun won’t bleach. Color-fast dye protects them from fading or bleeding.
- They attach easily to your hat with a convenient wire loop to add a splash of color to any hat.
- Our hackles are inspired by those of the Historic Fusilier Regiments. Customize your outfit to match your Regiment’s color hackle.
$10.00 – $15.00
Made from real chicken feathers, these 7” colored hackles are the perfect embellishment for your glengarry or balmoral. Vibrant and color-fast, these colors are safe to wear on a rainy Scottish afternoon or in the bright US sun. Available in 13 different colors, feel free to find your favorite! We’ve customized these hackles to mirror the hackles of Historic Fusilier Regiments; whether for reenactment purposes or fashion, these dynamic hackles will add a splash of color to any outfit. Please note: Some hackles are shorter than others. Refer to the color-chooser for the exact length.
Black (3 inch), Black (5 inch), Blue & White (5 inch), Gold (5 inch), Dark Green (3 inch), Green (5 inch), Irish Tri Color (4 inch), Kelly Green (5 inch), Navy Blue (3 inch), Red (3 inch), Red (5 inch), Red & White (5 inch), Red, White & Blue (5 inch), Royal Blue (5 inch), White (4 inch), Yellow (5 inch)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Display your Welsh heritage with pride with this cap that is full of Welsh symbolism
- Red embroidery throughout with “Wales” and Welsh dragon on the front, “Cyrmu” on the back, and Welsh flag on the side
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) and is adjustable with velcro strap
- Black baseball cap with white embroidery on the left side and front bill
- Made in Scotland
- Spring Weight (8oz) Premium Wool
- One Size Fits All Design
- Adjustable Velcro Back
- Choose from More than 500 Tartans
- Tartan balmoral made in Scotland; perfect for men or women
- Made with Spring Weight (8oz) premium wool; lightweight and warm
- Choose from more than 500 ancient and modern tartans
- One-size-fits-all design with an adjustable drawstring tie in back
- Inspired by the Scots Bonnets, or Tam O’Shanter, worn in the hit show Outlander: The Series and those worn by Scottish workmen in the 16th century
- One size fits all with a drawstring
- Choose between three rustic colors to match your favorite tartan: Dark Brown, Light Brown, and Highland Grey
- Made of 100% synthetic, water-resistant fleece; soft, comfortable, and feels like premium wool