Piper Kilt Hose
- The pure white Piper Kilt Hose are wool-free, making them suitable for all skin types
- Available in a range of sizes from Small to Large; up to 20-inch calves
- Choose from 3 colors, black, bottle green and pure white, to suit your Highland dress style
- Woven in the UK for maximum authenticity
Don’t let the name fool you—anyone can wear the Piper Kilt Hose. It’s a popular style with pipers and non-pipers alike, due to its comfort and style. The “bobbled” look, created by the cross-stitch look on top, allows you to style this hose to your liking by folding them over. While the black hose, which fits up to an 18-inch calf, is an acrylic/nylon blend. The pure white hose, which will stretch and fit up to a 20- inch calf, is wool-free for sensitive skin. These hose are sized to men’s shoe sizes, meaning small fits sizes 5-8, medium fits sizes 9-11, and large fits sizes 12-14. Our hose are woven in the UK for a classic Highland look.
Black, Bottle Green, Pure White
|Kilt Hose Size||
Small (5 – 8), Medium (9 – 11), Large (12 – 14)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Merino wool and acrylic blend kilt hose designed for wide calves up to 25”
- Choose from ten colors to match all your favorite tartan
- Available in men’s sizes S-XL to ensure the perfect fit for everyone
- Made by House of Cheviot in Scotland, it features cable knit detailing and reinforced foot for durability
- These multi-color flashes add a pop of color to your kilt hose and draw attention to the elegant colors in your family’s ancestral tartan
- Approximately 36 inches long and 100% Scottish Merino wool for quality and authenticity
- Self-tie flashes offer a traditional, historical look from the pre-elastic era and bond your Celtic outfit with honorable tradition
- Choose from over 30 mixed colors to find the perfect color match for your kilt
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery as these flashes are hand-finished by the House of Cheviot.
- Will attach nicely to around your kilt hose and will keep them up!
- Affordable and easy to use with hook closure
- Available in any of our stylish homespun tartans; matches well with a different style kilt or tartan
- One size fits most legs
- Made in the USA