Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.
If you perform bagpipes or spend long days on your feet at Renaissance fairs and other festivals, you know that not all ghillie brogues are made equal. Our premium ghillies imported from Scotland have been specifically crafted for ultimate comfort and durability. They have an extra-padded insole and steel heel plate to prevent wear and help them survive many years and many miles. Your feet will thank you! With sizes ranging from US men’s 4-16, there’s a ghillie for everyone! Once you slip these on, you might have a hard time settling for anything else again. Goodbye, tired feet! Because these come straight from Scotland, please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery.
|Shoe Size (US)||
4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Measures 2″ Wide and Approx. 5″ Long
- Features a Small Buckle and Strap
- Slide Your Belt Through the 2″ Loop
- Buckle the Small Strap Onto Your Dirk
- There Should Be a Metal Loop to Slip it Through
- Patterned after the coat of plates worn by Mel Gibson
- Custom made to your measurements
- Two layers of top grain leather
- Double capped rivets
- Closes in the back
- Two leather straps and buckles
- 3″ of adjustability
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- To fit nearly any foot, they’re available in men’s sizes 5-15
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- Whether you’re performing bagpipes, attending a wedding, or just meeting with friends, this is the traditional leather Scottish shoe for you
- Available in men’s sizes 6-15 to find your perfect fit
- Includes full leather uppers, cemented leather sole, calf leather lining to avoid sock staining, and a padded top lining as well
- Imported directly from Scotland—please give us about 3 to 8 weeks for shipping