Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.
If you perform bagpipes or spend long days on your feet at Renaissance fairs and other festivals, you know that not all ghillie brogues are made equal. Our premium ghillies imported from Scotland have been specifically crafted for ultimate comfort and durability. They have an extra-padded insole and steel heel plate to prevent wear and help them survive many years and many miles. Your feet will thank you! With sizes ranging from US men’s 4-16, there’s a ghillie for everyone! Once you slip these on, you might have a hard time settling for anything else again. Goodbye, tired feet! Because these come straight from Scotland, please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery.
|Shoe Size (US)||
4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
- Simple, classic, and smooth design. Pair this kilt belt with any kilt on any occasion
- Adjusting this kilt belt is a breeze with the easy-to-use velcro closure
- Measures 2 inches wide and is compatible with any of our standard kilt belt buckles
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Excellent-quality, durable leather straps
- Antiqued-silver plated cast brass chain links
- High-quality baked enamel detail
- Made in Scotland
- Expensive, but worth it!