OUTLANDER Fly Plaid Authentic Wool Tartan
- Tartan Woven In Scotland – Made in the USA
- Officially Licensed Tartan from Outlander: the Series
- 100% Natural Wool
- A perfect compliment to match your kilt
$174.00 – $409.00
OUTLANDER Authentic Premium Wool Tartan Fly Plaid
Your favorite characters from OUTLANDER: The Series wear this same tartan. Scottish millers weave the three Outlander tartans: Outlander, Fraser, and MacKenzie. The Celtic Croft owns the official license to sell the official Outlander tartans and products made out of them. We make our fly plaids in the USA from Scottish-made tartan.
- Tartan Woven In Scotland
- Fly Plaid Made in the USA
- From Outlander: the Series
- Officially Licensed Tartan
- Natural Wool!
About the Official Outlander Tartans
The OUTLANDER tartans are woven as a hopsack plain weave with a wash only to give it that natural look. The weight of the wool is 12oz and it is 60″ wide with a kilting selvage. Our Standard size Fly Plaids are 36″ x 60″, X-Large size 54″ x 60″ with a nicely fringed finish. A perfect compliment for your favorite OUTLANDER tartan phillabeg, casual or formal kilt. Made by us here in the USA.
Wear the traditional fly plaid to display your tartan in style. A fly plaid can be worn with just about any apparel, but is traditionally a men’s dress accessory. It is brooched at the shoulder and allowed to drape down the back. In general you want to choose a fly plaid made from the same fabric as your kilt. The standard finish is about an inch or so of fringe on each cut end of the fabric (enough to keep it from fraying) The other two sides are the finished fabric selvages. Other finish options are available.
For more general information about Fly Plaids, please see our Fly Plaid pages.
Please Note — Our OUTLANDER product licensing agreement allows us to ship Outlander products to U.S. and Canadian addresses only. For more information, please see our International Shipping Information Page.
TM & © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
OUTLANDER, OUTLANDER Fraser, OUTLANDER Mackenzie
|Fly Plaid Size||
Standard (36 x 60 Inch), XL (54 x 60 Inch)
Standard Fringe (4 Sides), Deep Fringe (4 Sides), Knotted (4 Sides)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Single Width Medium Weight Premium Fly Plaid is a tartan woven in Scotland and finished in the USA
- It features a luxurious and comfortable 100% premium, medium weight wool
- This 30-inch wide fly plaid matches our casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs for a complete outfit
- Choose from 200+ ancient and modern tartans, both clan and non-clan
- Sturdy, quality cufflinks made in Scotland from solid pewter
- Features a shiny rhodium-plated finish sure to stand out
- Measures ¾ inch diameter with stainless steel backs for secure fastening
- Choose between over 100 Scottish clans to show off your clan pride
- Part of a traditional kilted outfit. Choose between hundreds of historical or modern tartans
- Made in Scotland, handmade in the USA using medium weight (12 or 13 oz) premium wool
- Choose between standard sizes (approximately 36 inches x 54 inches) and extra-large (approximately 54 inches x 54 inches)
- Choose between a fringed or knotted finish
Special Order. Please allow 6 -12 weeks for delivery. Please click here for important information about Special Order items.