Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid
- Our Light Weight Premium Wool Fly Plaid is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA.
- Choose between standard (36 inches x 58 inches) or XL (54 inches x 58 inches).
- Made with 100% premium lightweight wool (11 or 12 oz), this accessory is available in a fringed or knotted finish.
- The perfect accessory for your casual or formal kilt or phillabeg, it brooches at the shoulder and flows back nicely.
$125.00 – $375.00
The traditional kilt was much longer than today and would be draped across the shoulder. The fly plaid is a reminder of the kilt’s history and a great way to honor a formal event and connect with your Celtic roots.
Recommended as a match to your casual kilts, formal kilts, and phillabegs, this fly plaid is made from lightweight (11 or 12 oz) premium wool that is woven in Scotland and handmade in the USA. Available in a standard or XL size, it is brooched at the shoulder and drapes back. Choose between a fringed or knotted finish.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Patterned after the coat of plates worn by Mel Gibson
- Custom made to your measurements
- Two layers of top grain leather
- Double capped rivets
- Closes in the back
- Two leather straps and buckles
- 3″ of adjustability
- Tartan Woven In Scotland
- Fly Plaid Made in the USA
- From Outlander: the Series
- Officially Licensed Tartan
- Poly/Viscose Material
- No Wool!
- Hand-crafted from heavy weight leather
- Three straps with buckle closures
- Flared at the wrist and top of the forearm
- Made from quality leather
- Lined with soft leather for a comfortable fit